The Toyota Corolla has been successful in the compact-car market, proving itself to be one of the best-selling cars in the world. According to researchers, well over forty-five million Corollas have been sold. Needless to say, the Corolla is a very popular car. We have all the important details on the 2023 Toyota Corolla offers that dealers near Riverside, CA want you to know about.
We will be focusing on seven different areas when evaluating the new Toyota Corolla. The areas include performance, gas mileage, safety, passenger and cargo room, warranty coverage, reliability, and of course, retail price.
Your local Toyota dealer near Riverside, CA, will also point out that the Corolla sedan and hatchback models are available and worth checking out.
- While the Toyota GR Yaris was discontinued in the United States, you may be pleased to learn that there is an even more powerful car that is coming to the market. That would be the 2023 Toyota Corolla. It is the first of its kind. The car offers two choices for trims. You can either get the core trim or the circuit edition. The circuit edition should be made available later in the year 2023. The new GR Corolla is a high-performance “hot hatch” that dealers near Riverside, CA, can talk more about if you are interested in this specific vehicle.
- The Toyota Corolla has a 2.0-liter cylinder engine.
- A standard Corolla has 169 horsepower. The Corolla Hybrid, specifically the front-wheel drive vehicle, produces 121 horsepower.
- The Corolla features a hybrid powertrain.
- The 2023 Corolla has impressive gas power, and researchers have concluded that the estimated fuel economy is about 31 for city and 40 for highway mpg. The Corolla Hybrid has a very efficient fuel economy. The hybrid model’s estimated gas mileage is 53 for the city and 52 for highway mpg.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the 2022 Toyota Corolla sedan and hatchback won the Top Safety Pick+ ratings. The 2023 Toyota Corolla will most likely earn this top safety rating from the IIHS.
Passenger & Cargo Room
- The Toyota Corolla can fit up to a total of five passengers.
- The Corolla Sedan has 88.6 cubic feet of room.
- The Corolla Hatchback offers 84.6 cubic feet of room.
- In terms of storage space, the Corolla sedan offers 13.1 cubic feet of cargo room.
- The Corolla Hatchback offers 23.0 cubic feet of cargo room.
- The Toyota Corolla includes a 5-year/60,000-mile basic warranty as well as a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty.
- The Corolla offers two years or 25,000 miles for its complimentary maintenance plan.
- It should be noted that the 2022 Toyota Corolla earned a rating of 85/100 for Quality and Reliability on the J.D. Power score.
- The starting price for the 2023 Corolla is $21,500.
If you are eager to know more about the 2023 Toyota Corolla, consider speaking to a dealer near Riverside, CA, for more details.