If you’re looking to buy a new Toyota near Irvine, you should keep an eye out for the 2023 Toyota Highlander.
The cool, new features of the 2023 Toyota Highlander include:
- A 2.4-liter turbocharged four-cylinder gas engine that allows for increased torque. For those who aren’t familiar with car basics, torque is the twisting force or strength of a car’s engine. A car that has higher torque is considerably more efficient and energy-saving than a car with less torque.
The 2023 Highlander carries 310 pound-foot of torque. When you drive this car, you will feel this gain, especially if you drive the Highlander eight-seater.
You should know that there is a key difference between torque and horsepower. Torque is what gives you the sensation of acceleration when you hit the gas pedal while driving. Horsepower is the overall speed and power. The higher horsepower a car produces, the better it will accelerate.
- The 2023 Highlander has 265 horsepower. It goes without saying that the new Highlander is not your average car. This car’s performance is high quality and very smooth.
- Researchers observed a 50% reduction in emissions of non‐methane organic gas and oxides of nitrogen. Research also showed remarkable improvement in carbon dioxide emissions.
- In general, you want to ensure that your car is getting about twenty-three miles per gallon (MPG) on the highway. Twenty-three is considered decent fuel economy. The new Toyota Highlander has twenty-five combined MPG and thirty-six combined MPG for its hybrid models. Now, that is excellent fuel economy.
- The 2023 Highlander also features bigger-sized multimedia screens, which make it a great car for a long family road trip. The kids can all watch their own favorite shows without having to share the screen. If you’re planning a family road trip, you will want to stop by a Toyota dealer near Irvine for more information. You’ll even want to test drive this new car.
More Highlander Info
- 2023 Highlander turbo models have been made to tow about an astounding five thousand pounds. The models also come with the safety feature Trailer Sway Control (TSC). TSC helps to prevent the amount of swaying that a trailer or camper may do.
- The new turbo models have a Stop and Start Engine System that ultimately helps to decrease fuel consumption and emissions. The Stop and Start Engine System lets the engine shut down when the car comes to a full stop and immediately starts back up when you lift your foot from the brake pedal.
If you’re thinking of getting a new car, make sure it’s Toyota near Irvine. The 2023 Highlander turbo models are set to debut at dealerships across the country this month, October 2022. The Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the 2023 Highlander is $36,420. The MSRP for the 2023 Highlander Hybrid starts at $40,220.
You will definitely want to consider the Highlander now that it includes a higher-torque, higher-efficiency turbocharged engine for all its 2023 gas models. More importantly, the Highlander has been designed to be an environmentally conscious car.