Toyota dealers near Anaheim will tell you that the Toyota RAV4 is succeeding in the market for small hybrid SUVs. The Toyota RAV4 was introduced to the American public in 1996 as the first compact crossover SUV. The market for crossover SUVs is very competitive nowadays, especially since the auto industry has been making small hybrid SUVs more affordable and accessible to the public. Yet, the Toyota RAV4 still comes out on top. It is globally known to be the best-selling SUV today.
If you are thinking about buying the 2023 Toyota RAV4, we have researched seven different areas when evaluating the new RAV4. These areas are performance, gas mileage, off-road readiness, safety, passenger and cargo room, warranty coverage, and of course, retail price.
- The 2023 Toyota RAV4 is a high-performance vehicle. The standard RAV4 has a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine. It also has 203 horsepower.
- The new Hybrid RAV4 has 219 horsepower.
- Even more impressive is the RAV4 Prime, which has 308 horsepower.
- The RAV-4 is a fully gas-powered vehicle that has a reported fuel economy of 30 combined miles per gallon (mpg).
- The RAV4 Hybrid has about 40 combined mpg.
- The RAV4 Prime has a fuel economy of 94 combined mpg when in electric-only mode.
- You can count on the RAV4 for your off-road adventures. The RAV4 features Wilderness Edition and Adventure trims in some of its off-road models.
- The 2023 RAV4 Hybrid offers precision-tuned Toyota Racing Development (TRD) Suspension. This means that the vehicle has been made to give drivers more body control for quicker steering.
- The new RAV4 Hybrid features all-terrain tires and roof rack cross bars.
- The 2023 RAV4 has a ground clearance of 8.4 inches, which means climbing over rocks won’t be a hassle.
- The new RAV4 features Toyota Safety Sense 2.0. This safety system has many capabilities, such as forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and pedestrian detection. The Toyota dealer serving Anaheim can go more in-depth about the car’s Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) technology.
Passenger & Cargo Room
- The RAV4 has 98.9 cubic feet of passenger room and 69.8 cubic feet of cargo room.
- The RAV4 is backed by a 3-year/ 36,000-mile basic warranty and a 5-year/60,000-mile powertrain warranty.
- The RAV4 offers a free maintenance plan with 25,000 miles of coverage.
- It is estimated that the 2023 Toyota RAV4 starting price is set at $27,000.
- The 2023 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid’s starting price is estimated to be $31,000.
The RAV4 offers many different advantages for drivers. Performance-wise the RAV4 is strong. If you’re looking for a reliable car with great off-road capability for your next outdoor adventure with your family, the 2023 Toyota RAV4 is an excellent choice. Your local Toyota dealer near Anaheim would certainly agree. Keep in mind that you also get a free maintenance plan when you buy the RAV4. With this guide, you should feel comfortable searching for the RAV4 model that is right for you.