First Month Payment Deferred on the Financing of a New or Certified Used Toyota for up to 90 days
- Effective March 18, 2020 through May 4, 2020, customers purchasing New and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles may be eligible to defer the first retail payment for up to 90 days from contract date.
- Available on standard and subvened retail contracts
- Maximum term is 72 months
- Effective on Tier 1+, Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 credit customers
- Available on approved credit through participating Toyota dealers and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). Not all applicants will qualify. You may defer the first retail payment for up to 90 days from the contract date. The amount of interest you pay will increase because finance charges accrue from the contract date origination. Earned interest over the first 90 days will be paid as interest according to your amortization schedule and will not be waived or added to the principal. Available on new and Certified Used Toyota vehicles. Maximum term is 72 months. Individual dealer prices, other terms, and offers may vary. Not available in Pennsylvania. Void where prohibited. Not compatible with iFi program. See your participating Toyota dealer for details. Offer valid March 18, 2020 through June 1, 2020. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark used by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation.